This dress is an ivory Alencon lace over champagne charmeuse trumpet bridal gown, sleeveless V neckline, natural waist accented with creme taffeta sash, sweep train. I bought this dress at Unique Bridal in Deerfield Beach. It was the first dress I tried on and I immediately fell in love with the lace and gorgeous back. This dress is timeless and classic so won’t go out of style. It is lightweight and comfortable. I will also include the upgraded Jim Hjelm sash pictured as well as the original sash. I also have two birdcage veils that were not worn (one plain and one 3 tiered with crystals/feathers embellishments).
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: The dress was taken in and shortened. I am a street size 0-2 and 5'2" and I wore about 4 inch heels. A bustle was added to the back but is well hidden with a piece of lace. A stronger clasp was added to the top of the back of dress for a more secure fit. Cups were sewn into the bust as well.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Preservation Method: I just recently got married at the end of September. The dress was dry cleaned and preserved for pick up on Oct 16th, 2013. It is in a sealed box for protection. The woman who preserved it advised the current preservation would be adequate for 24 months.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.