I wanted to have a gorgeous gown without having to pay $5,000 for it. As soon as I walked into my FIFTH bridal salon, I found this one displayed prominently on the mannequin. The sales rep described it as “Modern Vintage”. It was the lace detail that struck me. It was intricate, classic and beautiful while still having a modern feel.
My seamstress kept telling me how much she loved working on the dress and how they would all coo over it in the back!
All of my girlfriends who had purchased Vera Wangs and Monique Lhuilliers loved my dress. They thought the lace was stunning and the fit was perfect. Every detail of this dress from the V-Neck back, brocade on the neckline and waistband, and full-length buttoned chapel train were executed as if I had paid much more!
I loved wearing it and hope it finds another happy and lovely bride to enjoy it!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Because the dress has such a long train, I chose a 5-point french bussel. I loved it because I could really twirl in it on the dance floor. It made an otherwise boring Father/Daughter dance a beautiful sight! I also had the dress shortened since I am 5'2" and the sides taken in.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned. Veil is also available at no charge. JA Official Dress Description: A V-neck beaded in bugle beads with organza flowers to complement this cap sleeve Venice lace mermaid gown. The beaded belt is attached at the natural waist. The dress has a deep V back, buttons covering the back zipper, and the style has a chapel length train.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.