I tried on over 100 dresses that only gave one look. I was looking for a dress that was versatile ( elegant, classy, sexy glam, modern, 1950′s Hollywood, princess etc.), wouldn’t outdated my photos, and not what you see on every bride. After months of web searching I finally laid eyes on this dress. I had to wait until January 2013 for this dress to hit the one store here that carried J. A.. I put the dress on and it was magical. I couldn’t get over all the elements this dress had to offer (the quality 3D lace, beading, hint of shimmer in the skirt, crisscross straps (added support and bust), sexy back, buttons, fit more like a trumpet than a mermaid (gradual), not heavy and easy to move in! I treated this dress like gold, the whole 5 hours I wore it. I changed after dinner to ensure there would be no damage to the dress. The only thing that I noticed were a few loose beads. This dress is in mint condition. I’m willing to email more photos of dress.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5' 11
- Alterations: True size 6! I added the French bustle, cups and crinoline (easy to remove) underneath to add a little puff to the bottom, cost $130. One suggestion is to have the straps sewed on, not sure what my bridal consultant did during my fittings but day of wedding my straps were long.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had the dry cleaners put dress into bridal garment bag and then into a vacuum sealed bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.