I’m selling my first wedding dress. I originally found a dress and then as we planned the wedding found it didn’t fit the theme. I feel in LOVE with this dress. It truly is a gorgeous dress! The dress is more hollywood glam and I’m ended up doing more county vintage chic. I bought a new dress and now need to sell the this dress. It’s never been worn and no alterations have been made. The tags are still attached and it comes with the original garment bag. It’s a size 16 (bridal/european). So a US size 12. The dress consists of a strapless sweetheart neckline with a 4-inch beaded belt at natural waist. The material is organza. The skirt is very full and the ruffle are super unique (they were what caught my eye). There’s also amazingly gorgeous buttons over back zipper and a chapel length train. The only flaw is the little ribbon that holds the dress on hanger detached on one side. The dress itself has no flaws. http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8640
- Alterations: The dress is BRAND NEW! No alterations have been made and it's still in the garment bag with tags attached.
- Preservation Method: Since the dress has never been worn it's still in the garment bag from when it left the boutique originally purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Redford, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.