I purchased the dress as a floor sample. i searched for it online and found it to be a perfect fit when i tried it on. I looked at other dresses but i was not impressed with the quality. This dress is detailed but beautiful in its simplicity. The silk chiffon is elegant with the criss-cross pattern that grabbed my attention, when they put a sash around my waist the dress was going to be mine!
Our wedding was in august 2013. The ceremony and reception were both outside on a nice sunny day. the inside layer on the bottom is stained because my seamstress shortened the silk chiffon layers but not the inside.
If you have any questions or want more pictures feel free to e-mail me.
- Alterations: I had the the dress shortened a few inches I am 5' 4" and i was wearing 2" heals. I had a french bustle put in that tucks the train under the dress but there was only one attachment point that got pulled out. the damage is not visible in the outer layers. It was damaged before the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: The gown is in a garment bag in a dark cool closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.