This dress is beautiful – a perfect mixture of vintage lace with a more modern cut. I loved every minute I got to wear this dress – It made me feel beautiful! It’s going to be tough to part with it! The satin waistband contains beadwork and crystals on the front of the dress. The real drama of the dress is in the back – it has a deep V back with scalloped lace detailing on the straps. The dress also has a 5-6 foot long semi-cathedral train. The lace overlay extends slightly past the train, which creates a more dramatic effect when the train is spread out across the aisle.
If you live in the Houston area, let me know if you would like to meet up and try on the dress!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25.5
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The following alterations were made to the dress: shortened the straps, took in the bust, added cups to the bust. The seamstress said that the bustle is a hybrid of the French and American bustles. I'm not entirely sure what she meant - I've posted pictures so you can judge for yourself. I do know that it is a five point bustle though.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally dry cleaned and there are no stains, discolorations, or tears. The dress is currently hanging in my closet in a bag. We live in a smoke-free house.
- Terms of Sale: Final sale, As-Is, Buyer pays shipping
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere
- Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.