This dress is amazing! It is the most light-weight, comfortable, romantic, and sexy gown you will ever find.
I purchased the dress in January, 2012 for my outdoor garden wedding in September, 2012. The purchase price was $1400.00.
Dress details: Ivory/Ivory; lace over satin; floral design throughout dress; deep v-neck with open back; chapel-length train; button & Swarovski crystal detail on back; Swarovski crystal/satin sash on front.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 42.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'8-5'9
- Alterations: Shortened strap length; decreased bust width (36C); added cups to bust for support; narrowed dress at sash line; hemmed dress to fit my height w/shoes (approximately 5'8-5'9 with heels). Alterations totaled approximately $500.00.
Train converts to a french bustle: Seven (7) loop & buttons under the lace shell and 5-point bustle with numbered threads (#3 is blue) is underneath the dress.
Paid $1900.00 with all customization. Asking $900.00 + $15.00 - $20.00 shipping.
Dress does need to be cleaned as the inside hem is dirty (as expected with one-time wear).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Willing to clean prior to shipment for the right offer.
Dress is currently in clear garment bag. Garment bag will come with the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.