I bought this dress at a boutique in Western NY- it was the third I tried on and absolutely loved it! It is a beautiful, french re-embroidered lace dress, with a chapel train. Ivory in color, with a button detail at the back that hides the zipper closure.
I wore the dress for my indoor wedding and reception on May 26th 2013. There is no visible damage to the dress. Request additional pictures!
- Alterations: I had the dress and straps slightly shortened (I was 5'8" in flats on my wedding day.) There are also cups added to the bust of the dress, but those are easily removable. There were no alterations done to the bodice of the dress. There is currently a bustle on the dress, but the buyer will probably want to have it re-done. My seamstress hid it so well, that on my wedding day we actually had trouble finding the loops!
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry-cleaned immediately following my wedding. It has since been stored in a double layer of garment bags in a pet free, smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.