I fell in love the first time I saw this dress online, and after I tried it on in the store, I knew it was the perfect dress! The color is not a stark white, which I loved about it, as it was flattering to my lighter skin and didn’t wash me out. The lace is stunning, not to mention the beautiful ‘v’ in the front and back. I got SO many compliments on my dress, but the money from selling my dress will help us start out with savings as newlyweds. I’m sure this dress will bring you as much happiness as it has brought me! :)
- Alterations: The dress has had a bustle put in, hemmed about 1.5 inches (I am 5'7" and wore 1 inch heels and it still met the ground), had the shoulders taken up by a half inch, and the middle brought in so it would not reveal as much cleavage. The chest area can be easily altered back to it's original deep v if you like.
- Preservation Method: I just got married in late October 2013, and it has not been professionally cleaned since the wedding; however, there are VERY little signs of wear and I will be happy to send you any pictures of the slight discoloration on the inside of the hem. This could very easily be taken care of at a professional dry cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.