PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!!! This dress is gorgeous! The color is an amazing blush-champagne color (the color for wedding dresses this season)! It will complement any skin tone. I can’t find the sash anywhere, I’m thinking that the dry cleaners didn’t give it back to me. The dress would look amazing with a glittery belt for some bling – I wish that I would have thought about it at the time because it would be truly amazing! I am 5’7.5″ and ordered the dress with extra length so it could be hemmed to my height with heels. I also had cups sewn into the bust of the dress so you don’t have to wear a bra with it and had a beautiful french bustle put in. My measurements at the time were 32B- 25.5- 36. I have reduced the price to reflect that there is a small tear in the train of the dress. It is about 1in long (there is a possibility that someone could mend it, but I don’t know enough about that stuff). Don’t let the tear scare you, I looked at the dress this weekend and it took me awhile of searching before I could even find it. It is not really noticeable and it is definitely hidden when it is bustled, which is most of the time anyways. I felt amazing in this dress and got so many compliments the day of and many months following when I would run into people. I hope someone can also get the same use out of it. It really is timeless and elegant. The dress is in great shape! I tried it on before listing it and besides it needing a good steam it looks new. I would be happy to include the veil, I believe it was purchased for $350, it matches the dress in color and is trimmed in silk (as seen in the pictures). Feel free to ask questions.
- Alterations: I am tall so I opted for the extra length on the dress to make sure I could wear the heels I wanted, it was hemmed for my height. I was probably 5'9" with heels. I had a french bustle put in and cups put into the bust area.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned twice and it has been hanging up in my closet ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.