I purchased the dress in a small bridal boutique in San Diego, CA. It was worn in October 2011 for both the ceremony and reception. The dress was slightly customized, as the original version had a straight, plain strapless neckline and large floral bunches in places where there is ruching. The dress is 100% silk organza and also comes with a built in petticoat, that can most likely be removed if you prefer a less flared look. The back of the dress is zippered, but also has a row of buttons down the back. I purchased a beautiful black custom sash for $201.90 from a.b. Ellie with rhinestone accents (that is included with the dress), which was sewn onto the natural waistline of the dress. I will also include a fingertip veil with silk piping.
- Alterations: The original label size was a 10, however it was altered down after I lost weight prior to the wedding, to about a street size 4. In addition, a sweetheart neckline was created and padded cups were sewn in. The dress has tiny loops sewn into different place of the back of the dress, that can be hooked onto a button to bustle the train. The original dress included large floral bunches, but were removed for a more simple look, as I wanted to add the sash. The dress was also hemmed, as I am 5'2", but wore 4 inch heels with the dress. There is a small tear on the side of the dress where part of the ruching meets, but is barely noticeable and can be easily fixed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was used once and has been stored in a dark cool closet, hanging in a garment bag. It has not been professional preserved, so there is still a little bit of dirt around the hem, but it can be easily cleaned and is not noticeable when worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.