This is a very classic, silk dupioni wedding dress with a slight dropped-waist, sweetheart neckline, rouched bodice, and chapel-length train.
I would describe it as classic, elegant, and a bit retro, as well.
It comes with a rhinestone belt (I wore it without the belt for the ceremony and with the belt for the reception).
The bodice has a built-in corset and has tiny (real) buttons on the back.
One really great thing about this dress is that it looks and feels just as nice as many $5000 dresses, so I think it’s a great value.
- Alterations: I had a French bustle made so that is already included. I had the dress taken in slightly, but it could be taken back out to the original size.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned by Madame Eleanor's in NYC. Two tiny stains remain (pictured above). One would be covered by the belt or your arm. The other likely won't show when you have the dress on because it would be hidden in the folds of the skirt. But please know that those two small spots are there (I'll be happy to send you pictures of them, as well). One of the belt's clasps is broken, but that could easily be repaired.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.