Being an “older” (51) bride, I thought I wanted a “mother of the bride” type dress. After visiting The Dressing Room in St. Petersburg, FL, I realized that I wanted more. Then I saw this dress! My best friend was with me and when I put the dress on, we both had the Say Yes to the Dress Moment. I fell in love with it. I was in the middle of moving and did not have much time to wait the 12 weeks for the dress to arrive. Judy, the owner of the store, called the designer and found that they happened to have a cancellation and could ship the dress within a few days. This dress had my name all over it. On the day of the wedding, I felt like a million dollars! The dress was worn for approximately 4 hours so is in excellent condition.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The waist was taken in in several places. Also, cups were added. Being an older bride, I did not want a train so the train was removed and made into a wrap. The sash is in the oyster color with beautiful beading. The sash was stitched on but removed for cleaning. The bottom of the dress in the back has a couple of stretch marks where my heels went through the lace but it is not obvious. Very happy to email more pictures to serious buyer.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned immediately afterwards.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.