I found this dress at a consignment store in my area, it was the second dress I tried on and everyone in the room gasped- it was my dress. It made me feel absolutely beautiful and as everyone told me “it was made for me”. I have had so many compliments on this dress that I thought how could I not turn around and sell this dress so another bride can feel as beautiful as I did? I’m not an incredibly sentimental person so I didn’t feel the need to keep it. I got married on 5/31/14 and am ready to move it to it’s next owner. I paid $800 from the consignment shop and everyone still can’t believe that I got the dress as cheaply as I did! I have many more photos if interested just message me!
- Alterations: I am 5ft8 and wore 2 in heels. The only alterations that were done to it was the seamstress took up the dress by less than inch at the bottom (I was 5ft10 on my wedding day) but this shouldn't effect anyone. The only other thing was cups were added to the bust so that I didn't have to wear a bra with it. Luckily the dress was in perfect condition the way it was and fit me just right.
- Preservation Method: I have not had the dress cleaned but I didn't get crazy on my wedding night, nothing spilled or stains or marks of any kind. It has been in the bag in my guest bedroom closet since I took it off the evening of 5/31/14.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Huntersville, NC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.