I love this dress and hate to part with it, but it is only taking up space. I did not think I would even find a dress when I went shopping, but fell in love immediately when I found this vintage looking Justin Alexander gown. It is a fishtail, so not too drastic of a mermaid look. I received more compliments than I can count on this dress, particularly on the V-shaped back and the train. I had a bustle altered in because I wanted to wear this gown for my reception as well and it worked wonderfully.
- Alterations: I am 5'1'', so I had a couple inches taken off the bottom. However, I wore 4 inch heels, so not too much was taken off. I had an expensive bustle altered in so I could wear it to the reception also and had the seams on the sides taken in slightly as my chest size is a 36 B and the gown was slightly loose.
- Preservation Method: I just got married, so it has been dry cleaned but nothing else has been done to it yet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Carrollton, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.