I loved this dress. It is timeless, which is why I bought it. My photos will never look dated. It comes with a matching veil which can be attached to the back to make for an avant garde train, or not worn at all. It is ivory, lace, no sparkles and just the right amount of poof that will make your hips look amazing and thin at the same time.
You can see the designer’s photos here. http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8530 My measurements are 32.5, 25.5 34.5. The bust can be let out to 35.
- Alterations: I bought the dress new at a sample sale in 2013. I had it altered slightly at the waist. The bustle comes with the dress from the manufacturer. The dress also has a built in bustier. I couldn't take it out without having to reconstruct part of the dress, so my tailor added in padding to the cups to make it fit me. These can easily be removed to fit a larger bust. The clasp of the bustier also comes with two sets of hook and eyes for adjustment. I also added small combs to the veil to attach to my hair which can be easily removed without causing damage. It has never been hemmed and I was 5'7" with heels and the dress covered my shoes completely.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned, stored in plastic and dressmaker's bag. Dress has no stains or blackmarks at the hem (which you will find on a lot of other used dresses)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.