Loved this dress! Very easy to wear, light, and flowy. SO Comfortable.
Illusion back gave it a sexy look, but you still felt like you were covered up. Loved the lace on the top. I got married outside, with a vintage look, it was PERFECT! I would love for someone else to get as much happiness out of it as I did.
Worn for about half of my reception, VERY Clean! was holding my hem for most of my reception.
- Alterations: I am 5'8" the hem was altered about 2inches (I wore flats). sides seems were taken in a little, and it has a ballroom bustle.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned and stored in cotton dress bag in closet. Very Clean!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Corvallis, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.