Hi! Up for auction is a gorgeous Justin Alexander Style 8486 Wedding Dress! This dress was worn in my April 2013 wedding and has been in it’s original designer bag ever since. This layered ivory organza ball gown features a draped modified sweetheart neckline bodice that is accented with bold crystal and silver beading. This gown has a chapel length train and a crystal button back fastening. This gorgeous gown is it’s original size 6. I measured a size 8 but went with the 6 and it fit me perfectly! Every element of this dress is absolutely stunning. The designer’s pictures do no even do it justice! From the beautiful fabric to the breathtaking beading, I have never seen a dress like this before! I felt like a gorgeous princess on my wedding day, like every woman should! Sadly, I have to part with this dress, but I hope to allow another bride the wedding of her dreams at a discounted price. I paid $1500 for this dress and $400 in alterations. This dress has NO imperfections. However, it does need to be cleaned and steamed, which it would after shipping anyway! Please contact me with any questions. I would be more than happy to send more pictures! Our wedding was just featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer and will be in New Jersey’s Bridal Magazine “Down the Aisle” in July. It is details such as this gorgeous dress than made our wedding perfect! Get your dream wedding at a fraction of the price!! Willing to negotiate price!!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'8 1/2
- Alterations: The only alterations were a hem and bustle. I am approximately 5'5" and wore 3 inch heels. However, I do believe the hem was a little long and would accommodate a taller girl or higher heels. This also would allow shorter girls to hem the dress as they please. The hem was hand done under each tier to keep the unique feature of the opening at the bottom of the dress. The bustle was made in two separate areas at the back of the dress to create a seamless look without bunching the fabric.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Ruching, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bensalem,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.