It was the first dress I tried on, and I fell in love with it — the wonderful train, the classic silhouette, the lightweight feel and wonderful material, the easy movement …. But I kept looking for another 8 months to try to find something I would like as much but that wouldn’t cost as much. I finally bought it and promised myself I would resell it, but I love it so much that it has taken me 6 months to finally put it on the market. It is pure magic. Many more photos available on request. (And if you search images for Romona Keveza 831 you can find numerous additional images.)
- Alterations: I had a simple bustle added. (There was a small tear in the bustle at the end of the wedding but I had it fixed. I would have taken a photo of it, but I can't even see where the previously was.) I also had cups put in, but those can easily be removed. The dress was hemmed to accommodate a height of about 5 foot 9 inches. (I'm just under 5 foot 5 inches, and wore 4 inch heels.)
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned directly after the wedding. It was worn at an outdoor wedding so there was some grass/dirt staining at the very bottom of the dress, but the marks on the chiffon are light following dry cleaning. I'm happy to send additional close-ups photos.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.