This dress is absolutely gorgeous! It is made with high quality duchess satin. The quality is rich and I felt like a million bucks wearing it! It was the only dress I tried on and I loved it the second I put it on. The open back is sexy while still classy and sophisticated. The train is dramatic and the bustle is gorgeous. I spent $3,800 on the dress (plus tax) and $700 on alterations.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: - Dress shortened to 5'7" with heels - 12-point French bustle added - Bust taken in to fit a 34B - Sewn in A/B cups since you can't wear a regular bra with this dress
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Preservation Method: I wore this Jim Hjelm stunning dress to my black tie optional wedding. Here's our wedding video preview where you can see the dress in action: https://vimeo.com/87206279 It looked gorgeous in person and I can't wait to see ALL the photos and video from my wedding! It was hemmed for someone who is 5'7". For reference, I'm 5'4" and wore 3" heels. I also added a 12-point french bustle - there's a photo from the dress alterations that shows off the bustle. The only other alterations I did was to add in A/B cups to the chest to accommodate my 34B chest. The dress does need to be cleaned professionally which I can do at my own expense before shipping to you. I'm offering it at a steep discount because we're moving and don't really want to lug it with me to a new home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.