I purchased this dress at a bridal boutique outside of Philadelphia for my spring 2014 wedding. It is absolutely stunning, and I received many compliments on it. This dress is in perfect condition as I changed into a second, shorter dress for the reception. I am also selling my reception dress (Noir by Lazaro NZ3228 in ivory).
Description: Beautiful solid ivory alencon lace wedding dress with layered pleated English net skirt with crystal accents and chapel train
I am also selling the belt (Giavan BL31) and a cathedral length veil. Please message me for details.
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed and taken in at the side seams. It also has cups and a French bustle. I am about 5'5" and wore 4" heels.
- Preservation Method: Prior to shipping, the gown will be cleaned and preserved through the bridal boutique where the gown was purchased. Once the dress is preserved, the box cannot be opened without breaking the seal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.