Beautiful Jim Hjelm organza and tulle peach colored wedding dress bought from Kleinfeld’s in New York. It is a strapless sweetheart neckline with a flattering silhouette that will create an incredible shape for your big day! This dress has an Alencon ivory lace bodice and a long chapel train (easy button bustle to dance the night away!). The peach/ivory color is so sublte that unless you are up close, you really cannot tell that it is peach, but it still creates a unique look and feel while wearing it. The dress was worn for the ceremony and reception in a garden venue. Included in the price of the dress is a $500 champagne colored Blossoms belt with pearl and rhinestone embellishments bought from Kleinfeld’s. If you would like to see more photos of any aspect of the dress, please ask as I have higher quality photos (these do not do the dress justice!).
- Alterations: Alterations were made to change the size from an 8 to a size 4, which included bust, waist, and hip alterations. The hem line was not altered so my 3 1/2 inch heels were a perfect fit. Cups were sewn in but they can easily be taken out if you do not need them. Horse hair (lightweight plastic reinforcement) was added to the back of the eyelashes (small pieces of lace at the top of the neckline, not attached to the dress) so that they stood up the whole day or else they would have flopped down. These eyelashes were also brought down a little (rounded) so they did not appear as pointed as they are on the designer/model picture. A regular bustle was added to the back of the dress that is simple to use. Boning was added on the sides and front of the dress so it did not create wrinkles in the stomach area as I walked. Also, covered buttons were added to the back of the dress by the seamstress. These can also be easily removed if it is not your taste, however I feel it adds a little more to the back of an already stunning dress! There is minimal damage to the dress, nothing that can be seen unless you are specifically looking for it and especially cannot be seen in pictures.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and even taken back to the original seamstress to be certain it is like new again!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: upland, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.