I ordered this JLM couture dress in March of 2013, it was stored in the bridal store, Bridal Reflections of NYC, until alterations started for my January 5, 2014 wedding. Dress was so beautiful on the day and would love for someone to get the same joy out of wearing it! The dress was worn for pictures, ceremony, and first dance. The color is ivory, mermaid silhouette, sweetheart neckline, with a train (easy-to-button bustle), a combination of Alencon (french) Lace and Tulle, romantic, classy, and fashion-forward. I am still hearing about how beautiful and out of the box it was. Because I had a traditional orthodox ceremony I had to be modest therefore I had a custom-made bolero in lace (lined with ivory silk). The bolero is also for sale with the dress upon request, and price negotiable. Crystal and beaded sash custom made by seamstress also available upon request, only worn during ceremony to create a waistline between bolero and dress.
- Alterations: As I am a street size 2; waist 26 bust 32 hip 38, the dress had to be altered. Alterations were done by head-seamstress at Bridal Reflections. With shoes the dress length should be appropriate for a petite 5'5".
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and boxed by Madame Paulette in NYC.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.