Ivory Alencon Lace over Champagne Charmeuse modified A-line bridal gown, sweetheart neckline, three quarter sleeve, natural waist, open back, sweep train. From the 2012 Spring Collection.
I loved wearing this dress. Everyone talked about what a gorgeous gown it is. I felt stunning. The sleeves make it feel classy and demure but the plunging neckline and fitted silhouette make it feel the right amount of sexy for a classy wedding.
I’m selling it because I want someone else to have the joy of wearing it while it’s still fashionable.
I’m happy to include the veil (was $135) if you’d like. Blingy belt NOT included.
I’d love if you’d promise to sell the dress after your wedding so even one more person can wear it!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: Minimal - hem shortened slightly, bust taken in. The alterations in the arm pit area could use some attention -- but the good thing is that there's a little extra space to work with.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I paid $300 to have it cleaned by a place that came highly recommended. It looks nearly perfect. Other than very slight discoloration in a couple of small spots on the bottom of the train, I could not find any imperfections when I picked it up from the dry cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.