This couture Jim Hjelm tulle ball gown is perfect for the discerning bride looking for something romantic and feminine. Carefully embroidered petal details flow throughout the skirt. Sweetheart neckline with silk organza draped bodice. This dress has a custom designed Swarovski crystal belt and chapel train which photograph beautifully!
This dress was ordered in January 2013 for a September 2013 wedding. It was worn for couple portraits and the ceremony only.
FREE SHIPPING US ONLY!!!
PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES
- Alterations: I had the dress tailored to my measurements which are 31 bust x 24 waist x 33 hips. There is room for the dress to be let out in the waist and bust areas. I also had built-in bra pads sewn into the bodice. The stitch is removable. Hemmed for my height 5'9" with heels. Traditional bustle added to the back of the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in its original cloth garment bag. The dress is in excellent condition with absolutely no rips, spills, or accidents. There is minimal dust/dirt on the bottom of the skirt from the train, nothing that is visible from the outside. The dress would likely need to be professionally cleaned by the new buyer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.