This dress is a true stunner! Beautiful Jim Hjelm sweetheart trumpet gown with very unique/ lovely pattern detail worn once for my May 2014 indoor wedding. I received constant compliments all night. Dress is shockingly lightweight/ comfortable – great for dancing the night away! This dress is too beautiful to stow away in a box. I would love it to be as perfect for someone else as it was for me.
Per designer website: Ivory floral Organza Trumpet bridal gown, strapless Silk Chiffon draped bodice, sweetheart neckline, natural waist accented with Ivory wide ribbon and horse hair bow with crystal detail, chapel train.
I strongly prefer a local buyer in either Washington or Oregon – With notice, dress could be available for try on in either Portland or Seattle area. Please message me if you would like more information :)
- Alterations: The dress is in like new condition - no damage. Dress was altered as follows: Taken in slightly on side seam Taken in slightly at bust (size B cups) with cups sewn in Hemmed 2 inches to fit me (5'-3 1/2" and was wearing 3" heels) Very easy to use bustle added Additionally boning added to sides to ensure it laid nicely As mentioned above, I'd love to sell locally (WA or OR) so you can try on the dress first.
- Preservation Method: Professionally preserved / like new
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.