I love my dress. I wore it for the whole day- we did a whole choreographed first dance, and the pictures were beautiful when I spun. I bought my dress at House of Brides after first trying it on at Macy’s and thankfully enjoyed great customer service. The Marisa brand is hard to find outside of a bridal store and you have to do some sleuthing tho find what the style number is.
I’m pretty curvy and I have to say the layers of silk organza really were flattering. It’s a couture dress- it is made from real bias-cut silk and it has a built- in corset- no extra bra needed.
- Alterations: The dress was worn outside so there is a dirt stain at the very bottom/underside of the dress. You can't see the stain- but if it really bothered you- you could hem a 1/4 inch off and you would never know- please this dress was made to skim the floor. The bodice was brought in a bit- my bra size is a 38C at the time. There was a hem- but it was still too long- the dress could fit a 5'9 barefoot bride- anything under that you're safe. There is also one button missing- it's a silk-covered button so it would be easy to replace. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned and has been hanging in my pet and smoke free home. It is in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.