European old world charm is reproduced in this elegant strapless ball gown of matte satin. The bodice is beaded in silver and glass beads and the waist is wrapped with a cross-over of the skirt’s top tier. The magnificent skirt features a two-tier side draping and a beaded applique at the side of the waist gives a most dramatic flair to this dress. A semi-cathedral train sweeps beautifully as the you glide across the floor. This is a truly elegant gown!
This dress has been compared to the beautiful couture gown designed by Monique Lhuillier for Vanessa Minillo’s celebrity wedding to Nick Lachey. It is a gorgeously classic dress and in perfect condition, only worn once.
The two close up pictures are of the detail on the bodice as well as on the hip of the dress. There is similar beading on the back of the bodice
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The gown has been altered with an optional easy French bustle that follows the asymmetrical lines of the dress and makes it incredibly easy to dance in. You will be able to dance the night away without fear of your bustle breaking. Size B cups were added and measurements are estimates
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally preserved at a dry cleaners. It is absolutely spotless including the entire train. The dress is still in the original preservation box and has never been opened.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.