This is an elegant and flattering silk taffeta dress that I wore for my wedding. The ruching wraps to side of the dress and features a beautiful, antique-style beading detail on the left hip.
The fit is a subtle modern trumpet shape that bells out gracefully and features a chapel train.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes: 6'1"
- Alterations: Very minimal alterations--original length in tact. A simple bustle was added in back and the top was taken in slightly but no cups were added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned. Non-smoking home. Will need to be pressed and hemmed to remove extremely subtle discoloration on hem edge from outdoor wedding (email for more information).
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Location: Burlington, VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.