This is a beautiful strapless dropped waist fit to flare silk taffeta dress. It has asymmestrical draping in the bodice, and features beautiful, antique-style beading on the left side near the hip. Very flattering draping.
The fit is a subtle modern trumpet shape that bells out gracefully and features a chapel train.
I wore this dress for less than three hours!
This dress was featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress” Season 2.
Here’s another description by the store: Silk taffeta strapless draped bodice wedding dress with a rouched neckline, gusseted skirt, side applique and a chapel train by Marisa Bridals.
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME FOR MORE PHOTOS OR QUESTIONS.
- Alterations: As an FYI, the dress was altered for my height, and I had cups added. I am 5'7", and was barefoot at my wedding.
- Preservation Method: PLEASE NOTE: this dress was NOT professionally dry-cleaned or preserved after my wedding, which is why I am offering the very reduced price. I have attached photos indicating the area that needs to be cleaned, and want to be very upfront about every single detail so you know exactly what you are dealing with! All that I could find wrong with the dress was some dirt along bottom seams in front and back of dress. The above stains should all be fixable with a professional cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.