My “this is the one” moment was more like “I don’t want to take it off” when I first tried it. I fell in love. I received SO many compliments on both the silhouette, how romantic it was, the beautiful quality of the Alencon lace, and the trim of the train was to die for. It has a 100% silk lining under the lace.
If you are interested in the Sash around the waist (that was purchased separately and made by Enzoani) let me know. I am also selling the veils (1 fingertip with matching Alencon lace trim, and one that covers the face). Shoes are also for sale (Bridal by Butter). I can send pricing information on those if interested.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I had the hips let out a bit since my waist is small and hips a bit wider. Waist was taken in. Cups were added so you don't have to wear a bra. French bustle added. Eyelash lace added around the sweetheart neckline (it was added with a simple single stitch and can easily be removed if desired). The height was altered a bit. I am 5'2" and wore 3" heals. I am 135lbs and 34B.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned (paid $400 for really professional/careful cleaning) and is waiting for a new owner. It was not preserved but is being kept clean and safe in the original garment/bridal gown bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Greenbrae, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.