Stunning Jim Hjelm alencon lace over charmeuse formal bridal gown. The dress has an open back and sweep train which photographs beautifully. It comes with a ribbon sash that has floral detail to accentuate your waist. I’ll also send the custom-made floral headpiece that I had made to match the sash as well as the cathedral length veil (that I originally purchased for $400) for the whole look!!
I loved this dress from the moment I saw it and would love to be able to share it with another bride!
Please feel free to message me if you have any additional questions. We are moving in a few months so I will happily consider all reasonable offers :)
- Alterations: The dress was taken in slightly around the waist (now a true street size 4) and shortened in length slightly (I am 5'8" with heels). In addition, a bustle was added to the back of the dress so you won't have to pay for a seamstress!
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned. It's being stored in a muslin dress bag in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.