I am STILL receiving compliments about this dress six months after my wedding. It is absolutely stunning – a romantic, vintage feel but with a modern, feminine keyhole back. Beautiful alencon lace overlays a silky champagne charmeuse slip underneath, with a romantic train. The dress comes with a champagne-colored satin sash which I did not use but will be included in the purchase (see sample photo). It was purchased as a sample dress but it was brand new because the boutique had purchased two samples of this style inadvertently, and was fitted to me (normally size 4). I live in Philadelphia if you would like to come see the dress in person or try it on. It has been professionally cleaned and has no stains or damage. It was definitely one of the highlights of my wedding day and I was overwhelmed by the number of compliments I received!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34C (with cups sewn in)
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Light cups were sewn into the dress for comfort/fit but can be easily removed. Silhouette of dress was altered so that it is fitted through to the hips, then falls beautifully down for a flattering fit that doesn't affect your ability to walk or sit comfortably. Dress bustles in a simple one-point bustle (button hidden by lace). Dress was shortened to make it floor length with my shoes, but I was given the extra lace from alterations and will include it in the purchase.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.