This lace, keyhole back dress has a beautiful vintage look. It was very comfortable, flowy, and has straps so you don’t have to worry about the ladies popping out. Everyone loved the dress and I got compliments all night. A navy blue ribbon was added to the sash, to match my husbands Navy suit and the bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Alterations: A navy blue ribbon was added to the sequence sash around the waist and the long ribbon in the back was removed. The ribbon now stops where the zipper is and there is no longer a bow in the back. A & B cups were added to the bust. The straps down the back and under the arms were made smaller, to avoid rubbing against the underarm. Several bustle ties were added. All alterations were done at David's Bridal, totaling around $150.
- Preservation Method: I paid $90 to do a "Green, wet cleaning" from this location - http://www.greenercleaner.me/faq/. No harsh chemicals were used and the dress looks brand new.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Portland, ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.