This dress has only been worn twice, once for my wedding and once for a photo shoot.
- Alterations: The dress is like new. There is no damage. It has been altered. The back used to zip up. I didn't like that. I had loops put in so it would lace up the back. It now looks more like a corset. The ribbon I used to lace it up has hand embroidered beads covering the ends of it. The ribbon is included, however, you could easily change it to a different color or style if you chose. Lace would be gorgeous!
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned recently and has been in my closet (smoke free home) in the original David's bridal bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rock Hill, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.