This dress was the first dress that I tried on that felt like me, but even better. White satin, a-line, strapless with a drop waist sash. The sash has beading on the left hip and on the ends of the sash (about 12-15 inches of beading — see pictures for detail). The dress has a long train with a simple bustle. Happy to sell the petty coat along with the dress if the buyer is interested.
- Alterations: Originally a size 8, the dress was altered to roughly a street size 4 and hemmed to a length appropriate for someone 5'6" wearing 2.5-inch heels.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved within a month of the wedding date.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.