The Marisa 754 is made of unstructured white Alencon lace and an ivory silk sheath. The dress has a deep V-neckline and while it’s fitted in the bust and hips it flares slightly from the hips giving it a delicate and graceful flow. The silk is cut on the bias which gives a more form-fitting and sexier look.
The dress is a size 6 but has been fitted to a street size 4. I wore it for my wedding in June 2012 and would love for it to be worn again!
The loop through which you tie the bustle is torn but this would require a very minor repair (and the rest of the bustle is already sewn in).
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32-33
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'4 (53
- Alterations: Taken in at the bust about an inch or so and a half to full inch at the waist. While the dress comes with a bustle the loop on the outside of the dress needs to be re-sewn (which is a minor alteration).
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in the dress bag from the bridal boutique. Kept away from any light or humidity.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.