I purchased this dress in the summer of 2011. I have always loved the Alfred Angelo line and had a lot of fun with dress shopping. i knew this was the dress for me as soon as i tried it on. My hope is that someone can enjoy their wedding day in this dress as well. This dress is white (not the ivory shown in the picture). This dress also has a chapel length train. This dress also comes with a crinoline to give it the appropriate volume which is a size medium.
I am asking $300 OBO.
- Alterations: This dress was taken in at the waist and bust a little bit but due to the lace up corset back, it didnt have to be taken in too much. It was also hemmed a bit to 5' 6". (I am 5' 5" and was planning on wearing a small heel but ended up in flip flops instead and this length worked out nicely for me) This dress was also given a French Bustle. there were also a couple of lose beads that were tightened.
- Preservation Method: My dress has been stored in a garment bag ( I didnt go with a full preservation kit that they sell at the bridal stores because I knew i would end up selling it) and I have had it cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.