If I had another occasion to wear this dress I would not be selling it! Absolutely loved the dress. It was comfortable to wear all day long and not too heavy; however it was worn outside during a winter wedding in Texas and was not too chilly at all. Because it was worn outside there is a little bit of dirt on the bottom inside of the skirt, but this is not noticeable when worn and therefor I have left it alone so as to not to wreck the dress by trying to clean unnoticeable dirt.
More photos can be provided upon request.
- Alterations: I did have the dress altered before the wedding - the sides were taken in as well as the length quite a bit. there was a custom train pick up created for the dress that I absolutely loved!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in my closet in it's original department bag since purchase.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rio Rancho, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.