I fell in love with this dress when trying it on and searched high and low to find it. Alfred Sung typically has a 3 month turn around and I didn’t have that much time. By a struck of luck (and a little persistence), I was able to get in touch with the Alfred Sung factory located in Canada. They had 1 brand new dress in my size, in my requested color (Diamond) and I was able to get it sent to me! The dress has a fantastic ‘bubble’ skirt look and there are tons of add-ons available should you want to add a sash, strap or any other accessory.
- Alterations: None! I was a small street size 10 / 8 (depending on brand) and ordered a 12. This is the typical size that most salons will have when you are trying on the dress. The dress does lace in the back so there is so wiggle room on the size bride this will fit. The dress should fit anyone with a street size between 8-12. Alfred Sung measurements were bust 38, waist 29.5, hips 41. At the time, I was closer to a 40 hips. Additionally, I had a French bustle added ($150). There are NO markings on the outside of the dress from the bustle should you want to add your own or change what I had added.
- Preservation Method: The gown was HAND CLEANED after the wedding by a professional cleaning salon. It has since been hanging in a zipper bag. **Please note, the stock photo I provided is not the color the gown was ordered in. Additional pictures available upon request.**
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.