This is a gorgeous Impression Couture Collection wedding dress. This dress was purchased as a sample and worn once at my indoor wedding. This dress if from the exclusive Couture line! This satin gown features a tulle halter neckline that is open to the back that can be worn as strapless. There is Alencon lace that runs from the bust to the hip area. Additionally, Alencon lace flows up from the hemline to the knee area of the gown. The lace is studded with beaded embellishments and has a gorgeous attached belt made of crystals and rhinestones. The dress has a sexy silhouette with a fit and flare skirt and gorgeous chapel train.
This is an elegant and classy, yet sexy and stunning dress as it shows off your curves! In regards to street size, I am typically a size 6 in pants/jeans, and am a small or medium in tops. I am 5′-3.5″ and the dress was hemmed to compliment my height. It would be suitable for my height or shorter. Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like additional pictures as I have more to share. The pictures shown do not portray all of the details and how truly gorgeous this dress is! Thanks for your interest!
- Alterations: No alterations have occurred to the body of this gown. It has been hemmed slightly. Additionally, this dress has been outfitted with snaps and hooks to allow bustling (for the reception). These are incorporated into the lace and are not visible.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned and persevered. I was married on September 7th, 2013 and persevered the gown at the beginning of October (so nothing would set in the fabric). It will ship in its preservation box, sealed and protected from any possible incident.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.