I bought the dress of my dreams for my traditional church wedding. I got married in Spain and was looking for the traditional look. I bought the Oleg Cassini 5438 gown with Mantill veil as advertised. It was the perfect dress for me as a petite woman. I would love to have this dress become part of someone else’s dream wedding. :) i am only selling because I have moved several times and cannot keep transporting it. It is currently being stored in my mom’s house and she has little space. I will post more pictures this weekend or will send more upon request. The dress is local in Miami and available to see before purchase.
- Alterations: The dress was fitted for me by the tailor. I am 5'0" and weigh approximately 95-100lbs at the time of my wedding. I wore 5" heels so he dress fit length for about 5'5" including the heels. The train is perfect chapel length (not too long, not too short) and gets tucked up into the ball gown with seamless white satin-covered buttons down the back of the skirt.
- Preservation Method: The dress was immediately preserved by David's Bridal preservation system with the veil. It is locked into the box as shown with the veil. I cannot remember if the underskirt was preserved with it but am pricing very low regardless and the underskirt would not be an issue to walk into a bridal shop and buy. The beading on the dress and veil is immaculate and intact. There was a slight tear on the underskirt of the tulle but I was assured that this was fixed before preservation. It was unnoticeable regardless and was not to the main section of the dress but the underskirt.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.