I bought this dress online from a wedding boutique on the West Coast. I originally found it in a local bridal shop but it would not have gotten to me on time if I had ordered it from them, which is why I decided to purchase it in stock online. It has been worn once (on my wedding day) and is in excellent condition.
- Alterations: I did not make any alterations to change the size of the dress; however, I did have a bustle put in which cost me $70. I also had the belt it comes with sewn in so that it wouldn't move around all day while taking pictures, etc. I had one layer of crinoline removed underneath the dress so that it wasn't quite so "poofy." There are no stains, rips, or tears.
- Preservation Method: The dress was taken to a professional dry cleaner two days after our wedding and has been preserved in a zip up garment bag ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Eau Claire, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.