I bought this beautiful ivory dress several years ago and ended up losing too much weight before my wedding for it to fit! I had to find a pinch hitter at the last minute (which I loved) so that means that this dress was never worn. It still has all of its original tags as well as the small pouch of extra beads. The beautiful beaded waistline is in perfect condition as is the embroidery on the train. It’s made out of Duchess Satin and has a built in corset, so it fits like a dream without having to purchase a bunch of expensive undergarments.
- Alterations: No alterations (it fit me really well when I bought it). It does have one issue which is one of the tack stitches that holds the bust line in place has let go. It's one piece of thread and I was told by my seamstress it would be quite inexpensive to fix. I've included a picture to help you visualize what I'm talking about.
- Preservation Method: It has been in a bridal garment bag (included in your purchase).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Westland, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.