Gorgeous, delicate yet modern dress that is figure flattering. Made mostly of tulle with beautiful asymmetrical draping. Original size 10, but size 4 after alterations. Zipper back, but with all of the corset benefits! To see more professional photos that showcase the details of the dress, here is a link to my bridal portraits – http://takenbysarah.com/zoas-bridals-vanlandingham-estate/.
Used this dress on my August 8,2014 wedding, no visible stains. If you live close to Charlotte, NC – you are welcome to stop by and try it! I offer this because when I was looking for used dress options, I was worried that the dress wouldn’t fit. Ultimately I just decided to purchase a new gown because I was running out of time.
- Alterations: Save on alteration costs (which were $300 in my case)! Original design was a corset back (the laces showing), but I changed this for a zipper. The zipper requires more fabric and for that reason I bought a size 10 dress that was sized down to a 4 to fit me. The structure of the dress keeps everything tucked in though :). It was hemmed to fit a 5'4 bride with 3.5 inch heels. Bustles were added keeping in mind that this dress is going to be sold after the wedding, so the bustles affect the dress only minimally. My measurements are Bust 34, Waist 27 and Hips 36. In case you are interested in letting it out, the alterations department let me know that it can be let out on each side by: 0.5 to 0.75 in at hip/butt; 0.5 in at bust, 0.5 in at waist, and 0.25 around the area near the mermaid bottom (thigh).
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlotte,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.