This dress is absolutely stunning! It was a dream to wear on my wedding day. Feminine fit, slimming corset, and comfortable wear make this the perfect dress. It has a gorgeous chapel length train and corset back to achieve the best fit possible. The color is white and let me tell you I am so glad I went with white instead of ivory! It is breathtaking in person. Check out my wedding video to see it in motion: https://vimeo.com/96091050 . Copy and paste this link into your browser to view it. This dress is in excellent condition! This dress has been altered. Hemmed in the front (So that it does not drag on the ground) I have seen others wear this dress incorrectly by not hemming it. The hemmed length allows for maximum fullness at the bottom. A gorgeous bustle has also been installed for reception dancing. This dress was NOT a sample dress in the store. Smoke-free home.
- Alterations: This dress has been hemmed in the front to achieve maximum fullness. I am 5'5 and wore 3" heels. A gorgeous bustle has also been installed for reception dancing. I paid $250 in alteration costs on top of retail price for this dress.
- Preservation Method: It is being stored in a cloth bag in my closet. We are a smoke-free home. I have only had it in my possession since May 16th 2014. I picked it up from my dress shop the day before my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.