I bought this dress new at a local San Diego, California wedding boutique. I recently wore it to my April 2014 wedding. It is stunning! The dress was just as beautiful in person as on the model online. I could not have found a more figure-hugging, and elegant dress. This gorgeous ivory Mori Lee 5108 gown is simultaneously simple, elegant and striking. The sweetheart neckline and fit-and-flare/mermaid skirt are extremely flattering, and the exactness of fit you get with the lace-up back helps ensure it will accentuate all your best features perfectly on your special day.
- Alterations: This dress had the following alterations: - Hemmed to accommodate length for 5'9" bride (in shoes) - Hooks sewed/hidden under the netting to bustle the train (a $75 addition - shown bustled in third picture) Sizing: I am usually an 8-10, but this dress fit well with lacing the back up almost as much as it could. Could definitely fit someone from the 8-10 range to a size 12 - 12+ due to the lace up corset.
- Preservation Method: The gown does not have any spills, stains, or damage. The very bottom of the dress needs to be cleaned due to walking around during the wedding day (minor cleaning needed). The dress has been hanging in it's garment bag (included) in my closet since the wedding (3 weeks ago).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.