This is an ivory to ombre pale pink wedding dress with ruffles, rouching and a gorgeous train. Worn once for a few hours only (it was purchased new, not a sample!) and it’s in like-new condition (no damage or rips). This is an absolutely stunning dress that looks very flattering. Style is a fit and flare, or could be called a drop waist/mermaid. The first and third photos are of me in the actual dress, and the collage photo is a stock image of the dress. I can send more photos upon request.
- Alterations: It's had barely any alterations (was only taken in slightly in waist, it was NOT hemmed and no other alterations made). I also had a 3-point bustle added to the skirt so you won't need to pay to add that when you do your alterations.
- Preservation Method: Was worn in July 2014 for a wedding. Hasn't been dry cleaned but it's overall pretty clean - there is some dirt on the under-side of the train but it's not visible unless you lift it up.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.