I absolutely love this dress! I would be so happy for another bride to have the chance to enjoy it as much as I did. I wanted something feminine, romantic, and modest. And with ruffles! It was exactly what I wanted. We were married outside at Lake Tahoe in Aug 2013. It was a great outdoor dress (the ruffles looked gorgeous in the breeze) but would also look phenomenal as an evening / inside wedding gown.
- Alterations: I'm really busty so had to go with a much larger size than was needed for the rest of my body. I could have gone with a 14 but the bridal boutique insisted I get the 16. The size 16 measurements: bust 40.5, waist 31.5, hips 43.5 My measurements when it was fitted: bust 39, waist 30, hips 40.5 I also had the neckline raised about 1"...I didn't want to be flashing cleavage all night. There's a small tear at the bottom on the dress so you should planned to have it hemmed .5 - 1". I'm 5'8" and was wearing 2.5" heels. As you can see on the picture of the model, there's a matching sash & half bow. I no longer have the half bow. I left the sash and wore it under my own sash. For some reason the sash is only lightly tacked in a few places with some thread except in the back where it's sewn in under the buttons. I suppose they did it that way so it's relatively easy to remove. You can wear a sash over it, have a seamstress remove it or have a seamstress fully sew it on to the dress.
- Preservation Method: I took it to the dry cleaner right after the wedding. It's been hanging in the garment bag I received it in since then.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: SAUSALITO, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.