Lovely dress! Selling my dress so someone else can enjoy it’s beauty as much as I did. It is a DaVinci Bridal (style 50041) dress in Ivory, with pleated bodice and corset back. The outside of the dress is taffeta, with a rich sheen to it. It also has some lace accents to soften it. I wear a 16-18 in street clothes and it fits me excellently. If you are interested I can send you my measurements & additional pictures. I also have a slip I bought to wear with it that can be included if you desire.
Absolutely stunning and very flattering for your figure! The corset back makes it flexible; it will fit ladies of varying proportions equally well.
From the manufacturer: “Taffeta modified a-line gown with a sweetheart strapless neckline and a pleated bodice. Direct beading accents the side hip and there is a lace up back and chapel train.”
I’m sad to sell it, but we live in a tiny house and there’s no way to keep it. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!
- Alterations: I had the tulle removed from the skirt so it wasn't as full, I liked the simple look with it hugging my legs a bit more (and it wasn't so hot!). I also had lace accents added across the low waist/hip, and across the neckline, and the same lace ribbon used as straps. Any seamstress could remove the straps/lace edging/lace hip detail if you don't like it. The dress has three ties so you can bustle up the train at your reception if you desire.
- Preservation Method: I've had it professionally washed, but not pressed or preserved. It's ready to wear today!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Butte, MT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.